Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 1 Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Celeste Deck. I am currently a middle school Social Studies teacher in Georgia for grades 6th, 7th, and 8th. I am starting my third year of teaching. I am seeking a MEd. with a concentration in History. I currently have a bachelors in History Education from North Georgia College and State University and an associates degree in Social Science Education from Gainesville State University. I have a wonderful husband that is a Drill Sergeant in the US Army and 3 sweet dogs: Honey, Harley, and Huskers.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your blog! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Celeste! I will allow my students to follow this blog...eventually. Right now I do not know all the bells and whistles so I have not informed them about the blog. Hopefully at the end of the course I will understand what I am doing and some techniques to get the kids involved. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete